HOPE collection preview
I took the oppurtunity to present a preview of my current project ‘HOPE’ during the Cultuurfonds fashion stipend ceremony at the Stedelijk Museum on April 13th, 2018.
HOPE is a new project I am currently working on. Sometimes you come intuitively to a place in which you want to give shape to your feelings. After my last presentation My Paper Crown, in which the concept of attention was important to me, hope is the starting point for a serie of fashion, textile and visual art in which I explore, illuminate and shape the term 'hope'.
HOPE stands for cherishing your dreams, they can become a reality. And see light at the end of the tunnel, or at least want to see it. HOPE stands for a fresh start, a rebirth, the sunny side up, but also 'I should have known better'. HOPE stands for a leader, or someone who sells you a dream.
HOPE represents your ideals that you share and fight for.
During the preview of the HOPE collection we presented a few performances, textile objects, two videos and a soundscape.
- HOPE video in collaboration with Iztok Klančar
- Soundscape: Star Studded Studios
- Coreography: Frontrow Backstage
- Director of photography: Marc Deurloo
- Flowers in collaboration with Mooiwatbloemendoen.nl
- Hair & Makeup: B Academy Make-up, Paul van der Zanden, Aveda & Eva Copper @ House of Orange
- Shoes: Ferragio
- PR: Spice PR & Schoon den Boer PR